You're not eligible to receive a DBS test

It’s great that you’re thinking about testing, but the DBS test is not the right option for you.
You can get an HIV or hepatitis C test from a medical centre or your doctor as well as many other services. Call the NSW Sexual Health Infolink (SHIL) on 1800 451 624 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm) or visit our ‘NEED HELP’ page to find out where you can get a test.